1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 Groups AGAIN

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by scottydog, Apr 18, 2005.

1. scottydog

scottydog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry if this has already been covered but I'm confused. I love the HD3 but was dissapointed with the way it handles some things. I like to add tracks to albums such as altenate versions or other tracks from singles. SonicStage (2.3) handles this fine for me but the HD3 only puts changed albums into Groups. I can live with that and decided to just use Groups to choose what I listen to. The list is getting a bit big though. From reading some of the threads in here I get the impression that you may be able to create more than 1 group. Is that just for music genre's or would I be able to create more groups on the HD3 to handle albums I have mucked about with?

2. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you can create groups in the same way you can create folders on a regular pc. in the ss window, right click on the group and you should get a new group option, click and there you go, name it whatever you want.

personaly i would upgrade to ss3.0 it puts groups in automaticaly spluit by album name so its so much easyer to find stuff on the player.

if that isnt what you wanted please could you reask your question, i couldnt work out exactly what you meant at some points. hope that helps :)