1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 Case?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Death By Saints, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Death By Saints

Death By Saints

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Simple question.
    Which cases out there for the HD3 come with a belt clip?
    I only know of the Noreve one, are there others?
    Cheers
    T

2. caz1979

caz1979
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure what help this is but I bought an HD1 case for my HD3 from a Sony store in Orlando, Florida. I'm rarely in Belfast city centre to check if any of the UK stores stock this. The case is a great fit but no protector for the screen and access to most buttons etc apart from the connector for the USB cable for charging/transferring.

3. HD3

HD3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just as a comment, i've had the Noreve one and bought it mainly because it had a belt clip. Its sits far to away from your body so it lends forward which is totally usless. It went sraight back to Noreve. I thought £30 was abit much for such a rubbish design. Also i think i can pick up the same leather build in the pound shop :p

4. Death By Saints

Death By Saints

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think I may check out the Lowe Alpine one that someone on here mentioned.
    It's got something to do with memory cards I think but is supposed to be a decent fit.
    I agree that £30 is too much for me to pay for a case, I'm surprised that Sony didn't make a removable clip to fit their DAP's. Surely they would much rather the players were on show all the time rather than being hidden in pockets/cases.
    It's a real pity the silicone cases don't have a belt clip, that would be just perfect.

Cheers
    DBS

5. world_tripper

world_tripper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  6. alike

alike

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  7. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a thought, but from experience, all silicon cases I've owned have slits in the back so you can easily slip them on/off a belt.