1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 case

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by meddyliol, Jun 14, 2005.

1. meddyliol

meddyliol
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :clap:
    Does anyone have one of the Noreve cases for the HD3? I have just received one and was wondering how good the 'plastic' front was at resisting scratches. Or does one have to put this case inside another case (like an old sock) to keep it relatively scratch free?

Cheers

:devil:

2. tottycs

tottycs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Death By Saints

Death By Saints

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wasn't there a discount link to noreve around here somewhere?

DBS

4. scottydog

scottydog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Noreve case. The plastic screen isn't really scratch resisitant I'm afraid. Its the worst bit about an otherwise good case. When mine arrived it was already marked but it turned out to be excess glue which came off. I do tend to carry it in another case if its in my ruksack. It does do its job in protecting the HD3 though.

Paul

5. JB5

JB5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    My noreve plastic screen part was scratched from the off. Any attempts to clean dust etc from the screen made it worse.

The leather part itself is ok, though not correctly lined up, i.e. the case needs to be slid around to get the red of my player aligned nicely within the screen window. (Picky I know!)

The belt clip is sturdy, but it makes the player stick out somewhat. Also the stud that holds the clip to the case keeps coming loose, no matter how hard I screw it in, just something to keep your eye on.

Also the hole in the plastic screen that allows the control pad to poke though wasn't finished very well on my case.

The case enables the HD3 to be worn on the belt, (the reason why I bought it). If you are at all freaked by scratched to the plastic window then find another case.

The discount code from Noreve ended at the end of last month, didn't actually manage to get it to work anyway! Final cost GBP32.41. Someone is selling them on Amazon for GBP30.

6. Signer

Signer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeh i was annoyed when i received it, the case was loose in a plastic box, would have thought they would have stopped it moving round, especially during postage :rolleyes:. And the plastuc was scratched, quite badly but ah well... it's still the best, by far, i've seen around - but i haven't seen many. But otherwise it's a good case had it for 2 months odd now - my HD3 is still scratchless :D