1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 Abroad ~ Charging?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by peteyoung, Jul 25, 2005.

1. peteyoung

peteyoung
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, i got my hd3 a few months ago now and cant put it down! i use it everyday and get a few full days use out of it before charging which is great! but later this year im going on holiday to the dominican republic for 2 weeks. Now the problem is... what happens when it dies!? lol

I cant charge it over there because the voltage is so low it makes a uk hair dryer just about blow a little bit of air! lol, i know u can get batteries for it and can change them because i was told so in my sony centre but that means opening it up! if i really had to i would but not just to change the battery when its flat rather than worn out. So any of u know if theres a battery attachment or anything out there?!

lol pls help!

2. world_tripper

world_tripper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Shouldnt be a problem, I use mine in the US and its 110 volt (same as Dominican Republic) compared to UK 240 and it works fine. All you need is to take a travel adapter with you.

3. peteyoung

peteyoung
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    oh cool! thanks!