1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 - 2 faulty in a week!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by petals, Feb 28, 2005.

1. petals

petals

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got my first HD3 in early January and after initial Sonic stage teething troubles was happy with it all.

Then last Monday the unit wouldn't play and kept switching itself off. I returned it the the store it had been bought from and I was lucky that they would replace it, as they normally work on anything over 28days goes for repair (?). I reloaded all my tunes onto the replacement unit and everything was dandy again.

Then yesterday, I switched it on and the unit wouldn't play, neither would it switch off! When I got back to the store, some 4hours after switching it on, the unit was still on the "Walkman" screen but doing nothing else.

There was a woman in the queue behind me with another faulty HD3, hers wouldn't switch on and was only a week old.

I decided that a refund was the way forward and am now going to investigate as to what unit I will get instead. I am leaning towards the iPod - predictable but have heard few complaints from friends with one.

All recommendations welcome!