HD with xbox???

T

thewitten

Hi i have just bought a pio 4270XD and i want to hook up my sofmod xbox (no 360) to play HD. Now i use scart for image and an optical with my AV receiver.
How do i get HD on my plasma? leave the optical like it is and just use a component cable instead of the scart or do i get and component all in one with optical?

and how do you change the resolution to 720p of 1080i because now when i try to change it in avalaunch i get this message "all writing to EEPROM disabled - cannot proceed.

please advise?

blisteringblue

Mate, a quick search of the forum would easily find all you need re HD on the xbox.

As you are already softmoded, just get hold of the enigmah video switch software, copy it to a blank DVD-R as a UDF Disk (with nero you have to tick the option saying the disk is for an Xbox), boot the xbox from the Enigmah DVD and you can change your settings to be NTSC.

Once you have the correct HD component cable attached to the xbox in NTSC mode then all the video options for 480p, 720p and 1080i will be available to select.

T

thewitten

thanks for the reply mate but wil NTSC work because i live in belgium? What is NTSC exactly because im not familiar with that? :lesson:

greetz

blisteringblue

thanks for the reply mate but wil NTSC work because i live in belgium? What is NTSC exactly because im not familiar with that? :lesson:

greetz

The only think that will stop you is if your TV does not support NTSC.

NTSC description here

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom