• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD-TV is amazing

Golf_turbo

Established Member
I got my VGA last saturday and have been using it on my 19" LCD and at first i didn'r really notice much difference, could just see it was a bit less jagged...

Then last nighti plugged it back into my 32" CRT and :eek: :eek: :eek: it looked so pixely and grainy and horrible :eek:
It's weird because you don;t notice until you have played hi-def (about 15 hours for me) and then switch back.

I was playing PGR3 and on the CRT TV i could barley make the corners out in the distance etc. Truley is amazinfg the difference between normal and Hi-def.

Now before all you people jump on me and say thanks for pointing out the obvious i thought i would write this thread for the people unsure of HDTV.
As i know i was and now im sold 101% :D :D :D

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom