HD TV Guide Magazine

Billy Hunt

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Christmas TV guide that mainly covers the HD channels?

The wife just brought home the Christmas Radio Times that we get every year but there isn't even an acknowledgment that HD exists let alone list what's on them.

So I'm after something that covers mainly HD now.

I like to treat my self once a year to a magazine. :)

Can anyone recommend a good Christmas TV guide that mainly covers the HD channels?

The wife just brought home the Christmas Radio Times that we get every year but there isn't even an acknowledgment that HD exists let alone list what's on them.

So I'm after something that covers mainly HD now.

This is not strictly true. The Radio Times do show an HD in brackets to indicate which programmes are in HD. But it is small print and hard to spot.

TV and Satellite Week have a separate listing for a few HD channels (eg Discovery HD) aned mark more visibly the shows in HD on channels such as Sky Onc and Sky Sports,

No mainstream magazine has really taken HD on board properly yet, The first one that does will become my new regular weekly purchase. But TV and Satellite is the best I have seen so far.

What Satellite has HD listings for the month but well thier tv guide isnt up to much.

Still got a subscription though.

Radio Times Website is a pity they only list BBC HD on thier site, I use it with TV-Browser software.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom