HD Test Card with Myleene Class Now Showing Again

b2sbailey

Established Member
Reaction score
The HD Test Card is now showing again on Sky Arts HD (Ch 268) at 02:00 every morning (for the next 7 days at least).:thumbsup:

Set it in your planner before it's too late.

Steve.

cheers for the heads up buddy

The HD Test Card is now showing again on Sky Arts HD (Ch 268) at 02:00 every morning (for the next 7 days at least).:thumbsup:

Set it in your planner before it's too late.
Steve.

Will it ever be too late? Repeats are one thing that Sky does do well! :D

ATB

Max

Is she topless on it??

:D

Okays... got it. Will record this evening.

Is she topless..? :D

Only if you have a vivid imagination! :rotfl:

To be fair, it's more than a test card. It's a program that enables you to set up your TV to optimise your HD picture. It also can show the limitations of some TV's in how much they 'overscan' and how much of the picture falls off the edge of the screen.

I did try setting my TV up using this program, but personally found the results calibrating with the DVE DVD a better option. Despite this being via my DVD input, admittedly my DVD is connected via HDMI too, so that may be a factor. For anyone who has the Sky box as their only device connected by HDMI it's well worth having a go with Mylene! :D

ATB

Max

REcorded and very useful. I made slight adjustments to my brightness and contrast thanks to this program.

Unfortunately Myleene keeps 'em covered but she is a pleasure to watch anyways :smashin:

hey,

sorry to be going back to this! any ideas when the test card is back on? i thought it was supposed to be on anytime but it isnt!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom