Hd Remote Codes For Pioneer Pdp507xd

Detto

Anybody got a sky hd remote code for pioneer pdp507xd, have been using seperate remotes for months and thought its about time i sorted it out!
I have tried variouss codes and can get remote to turn tv off ect, but have not managed to get the tv to turn ON from sky remote:lease:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloverleaf

Banned
Have you tried 0194 ?

Detto

codes tried 0193
all above codes will work for turning off and volume ect but none will turn on tv from on button on sky remote. will turn on by pressing channel number but then have to press help button four times to get to av4 which i have sky on.

Crem Royale

Standard Member
I have a 427 and had the same thing. Follow the steps in the book but instead of starting with the panel on, start with it off. That way the remote only stops at the code that turns it both on and off, rather than just off. :thumbsup:

PS. Start with code 0166??

Detto

fantastic works a treat 0166:clap:

TVGirl

Standard Member
I have a 427 and had the same thing. Follow the steps in the book but instead of starting with the panel on, start with it off. That way the remote only stops at the code that turns it both on and off, rather than just off. :thumbsup:

PS. Start with code 0166??
Genius!
I have been trying to get my LX5090 to switch on with the Sky HD remote with no luck (it switches off fine) - until I chanced upon your post advising starting the remote code programming sequence with the TV screen off.
Bingo! 2 years of irritation are over.
Thank you!

logiciel

That was quite a "chance" on a five year old thread.

logiciel

And the forum Search must have been in much better form than usual.:clap: