HD recording

Highgord

Novice Member
Hi All
A strange thing happened on Monday night with my recording of 24 on Sky 1 HD. I have two sky HD boxes, one in the livingroom and one in my bedroom. Both boxes were setup to record 24 in HD, and both had series link enabled. Now it so happened I watched 24 on the one in my bedroom today and then went to delete the recording on the one in my livingroom. However I noticed it said "Part recorded, beginning missed". I thought "that's odd", so I played it instead and to my amazement a completely different program appeared! It looked like one of the police reality progs. I checked the listings in the Radio Times for that night and ITV4 had one of these prog on at that time. Checking the part recorded listing again I notice it said "beginning 30 minutes missed". I fast forwarded the recording but all it contained was the police prog. Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?:confused:

PRM51

Standard Member
You're not on your own. I had the exact same problem. 30 minutes of Road Wars instead of 24. FYI I believe there's a repeat this Saturday Sky1 HD 11pm.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom