HD price

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by sly.stewart, Mar 26, 2006.

1. sly.stewart

sly.stewart
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have at the moment a Sky Plus box that I have had for well over a year now and I think Im right in saying the new HD boxes have sky plus built in.So if I go for the new HD box ...at the moment I am paying £10 a month for the old Sky Plust.will I have to pay a further £10 on top or does the price stay the same...any help Stewart

2. JackMan

JackMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I think that if you take the full package plus HD they will waive the SKY+ sub.:smashin:

3. Attu

Attu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +42
    If your paying a Sky+ £10 sub now you will still pay a £10 Sky+ sub with SkyHD but you will also pay a £10 SkyHD sub so you will have your package price and £20 in subs to pay.
    If you have 2 premium channels so either Sky movies pack (classed as 2 premium chanels) or Sky Sports pack (also classed as 2 premuim channels) you then dont have to pay the £10 Sky+ subs so you will end up paying the package fee plus the SkyHD subs ...no matter what package you have at teh moment you will always have to pay the SkyHD sub.

Andy

4. Michaelknell

Michaelknell
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    According to Sky.com/ hd:
    To get Sky Movies 9 HD you will also need Sky Movies 1 in your package and for Sky Movies 10 HD you'll need Sky Movies 2.
    Can you actually get these packages separately? I have all the Sky movies/cinema available at the moment and am assuming this will give me 9 and 10 HD. When I go to sky.com though, if you go to sign up as a new customer there is only the option to get the whole movies package and not 1 or 2 separately. Has this changed or something?

5. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +292
    I don't think you can anymore, it's just the Movies mix or Sports mix now, but don't forget there are still plenty of existing customers on these old package arrangements. Actually this is good news, some customers were given free access to the even numbered movie channels if they already subscribed to the complete sports package, this would hopefully mean they would also get Movies 10 HD included if they subscribe to HD.

6. Michaelknell

Michaelknell
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    That's what I thought. Just checking.