• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD Price Drop Again Soon?

Stefan_Tapp

My installer this morning hinted that the price for Sky + HD may well be falling to £49 soon. Not sure how true that is.

Mind you, I'm not complaining at £75.

Stef

pl34

That's funny, mine said the £10 HD charge would be gone from xmas - wont believe it till I see it!

Fordy

I dont mind paying for it, but not until theres more than a handful of channels available.

Peely

Standard Member
Nope, me neither, especially as they seem to be doing special rates now for the HD box @ £49 inc fitting. I think the £10 monthly charge is here for a couple of years at least.

WATTS

especially as they seem to be doing special rates now for the HD box @ £49 inc fitting. I think the £10 monthly charge is here for a couple of years at least.

Yep special rates at turnaround department will give you Sky HD @ £49 + FREE INSTALL.

And the £10 monthly charge is here for some time yet! :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom