Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Samsung

Votes: 45 37.2%
  • Thompson

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Tosh

Votes: 25 20.7%

• Total voters
They only have 1 DLP set but it is ment to be very good. Lowe arent mass producers rather aim their products for the enthusiates and not the mainstream public. I havent ssen a bad Lowe set yet.

Yes I know. My father is probably going to get one, if he does and when it is run in, I will try to make a review of it.
We've been looking for a new TV for over a year and looked at several Loewes (Nemos 32, Aconda 9381). Nemos had dirty screen effect but the Aconda was very good.
Then we saw the 50" Sagem Axium. Now my father wants a HDTV. Good HD plasma's are over budget so it will be DLP. Saw the Articos 55 a few days ago and it was really nice but couldn't get a good impression since the cable feed instore wasn't great and the lighting caused reflections. And they had only a dvd player attached, no PC with HD stuff.

I have seen the Sim2 and wasnt at alll impressed. It had a very dirty muddy picture. No real punch or brightness.

I have just found some more HD trialers there are 3 new ones here, format is Divx HD.

Enjoy :)

http://www.divx.com/hd/

You can download Xbox movies of gameplay in hidef from Gamespot

havent tried any myself :)

lev19teen said:
What is the Sagum owners problem ??

The sagem HD50 hasnt got a HDCP compliant DVI socket, which will limit their use with HD material from sky and major movie releases on HD-DVD or Blueray.

This box is ment to get round that.

:)

Kourosh :hiya:

As Mrmoo says the link works fine. :thumbsup:

Here is another link with a few more trailers, some are 1080i. Try out the Formula 1 demo :smashin:

ftp://dvdcenter.hu/HDTV/

Happy viewing :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom