1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD on a 504HDE

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Eagerbeaver, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Eagerbeaver

Eagerbeaver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone currently using their 504 HDE with a high definition feed, ie using Euro 1080 or a PC with WM9 high definintion material.

If so, how happy are you with the results and what equipment are you using to do it.

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,029
    Eagerbeaver

Euro1080 on its way - soon hopefully; just awaiting those nice chaps at Pioneer UK to get the install sorted :) I have viewed this combination a fair few times now and its quite fun watching anyone who's not seen HD on a decent screen look on in awe!

The JVC HM-DH3000U via YUV at 720P into the R04 looks very nice - though I don't have nearly enough software!!!

Everything else (SKY+, FMJ-DV27, DVR-5100) is currently being processed to 720P via HDMI through a Lumagen VisionHDP (Beta) and with the latest firmware release from Lumagen its all starting to looked very good.

Best regards

Joe

3. rags

rags

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +324
    I have seen Euro 1080 running on a 434HDE and it looked fantastic. Cant wait for HDTV.