HD Multiroom & Eurosport HD

doobds

Novice Member
Can someone help

I currently have SKY HD as main subsciption (inc HD Mix) on Sports World Mix (everything bar movies) & SKY+ on two extra multiroom subscriptions @ £10 each. My son has one of the SKY+'s at present but is keen on upgrading to SKY HD but without the HD Mix at a further £10 - I assume he will keep the existing channels he already gets mirroring the main subscription and will get BBC HD, CH4 HD etc, but I understand Eurosport HD forms part of the HD Mix and therefore if he does not have the HD mix (but I continue to get HD mix as part of my subscription) is it correct that he will not receive Eurosport HD? - I expect I have already answered my question??

Broadz

Correct. Unless he pinches your card when you aren't looking. One of the downsides to doing what you have suggested is that his Sky Anytime will be mostly made up of high definition downloads - but because he won't have a HD subscription, he won't be able to watch them. Whereas, if he kept a Sky+ box, his Anytime downloads would be the SD equivalents, which his multiroom Sports World Mix would entitle him to watch.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom