HD Multiroom..do Sky still charge ?

kbj242

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello All -very quick Q - have Sky now removed the (simply ludicrous) extra 'HD' charge for those who have two HD boxes (IE in a Sky Multiroom set up).

A mate of mine has SkyHD and a standard Sky+ box in his m/room set-up. He wants to get the '+' box upgraded to an HD box - but doesn't want to pay 2 lots of 'HD' subs.

Have Sky removed this charge now ?

TIA, Glen

Hello All -very quick Q - have Sky now removed the (simply ludicrous) extra 'HD' charge for those who have two HD boxes (IE in a Sky Multiroom set up).

A mate of mine has SkyHD and a standard Sky+ box in his m/room set-up. He wants to get the '+' box upgraded to an HD box - but doesn't want to pay 2 lots of 'HD' subs.

TIA, Glen

If you do a quick package setup on Skys website & select 2 HD boxes for multiroom it charges you 2 x HD Subscriptions at £9.75 each.

TIA, Glen

According to a post on here from someone at Sky it is being discussed but we should not hold our breath!

This iniquity has been a bugbear for years.

Long, long overdue.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom