Question Hd fury dead what now

RobTi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi had my hd fury connected to an old Sanyo plvz1 pj connected to my avr around 7-8m away and the unit has died, what’s available now other than a replacement i Know it’s an old pj but it’s rarely used so wouldn’t l8ke to splash out on a new one

Which HDFury device do you have?

Joe

PS I'll assume a Fury2 HDMI to Component/VGA converter - have you confirmed it is not the PSU which is dead? You can pick them up second hand - or we may have one in stock!

Which HDFury device do you have?

Joe

PS I'll assume a Fury2 HDMI to Component/VGA converter - have you confirmed it is not the PSU which is dead? You can pick them up second hand - or we may have one in stock!
Hi Joe sorry it’s even older it’s the 1 and tested it with a couple of psi’s and no output from it, now in the bin

Thanks Joe, if it makes any difference I have a set of component cables running along with the hdmi cable from the receiver to pj

Apologies my son informed me that we used the component cables as a draw to pull the hdmi cable through then they went in the car audio install so only have a hdmi cable

I'll have a look tomorrow and see what we have here - there are a few older HDFury units we have somewhere in a box.

Joe
Hi Joe any luck?
Thanks

I do have an HDF2 (HDMI to VGA/YUV)- though not much use if the analogue cables have been removed!

We have an 'open box' Linker (current Spec) listed on our webshop.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom