Question Hd fury dead what now

RobTi

Hi had my hd fury connected to an old Sanyo plvz1 pj connected to my avr around 7-8m away and the unit has died, what’s available now other than a replacement i Know it’s an old pj but it’s rarely used so wouldn’t l8ke to splash out on a new one

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Which HDFury device do you have?

Joe

PS I'll assume a Fury2 HDMI to Component/VGA converter - have you confirmed it is not the PSU which is dead? You can pick them up second hand - or we may have one in stock!

RobTi

Which HDFury device do you have?

Joe

PS I'll assume a Fury2 HDMI to Component/VGA converter - have you confirmed it is not the PSU which is dead? You can pick them up second hand - or we may have one in stock!
Hi Joe sorry it’s even older it’s the 1 and tested it with a couple of psi’s and no output from it, now in the bin

RobTi

Thanks Joe, if it makes any difference I have a set of component cables running along with the hdmi cable from the receiver to pj

RobTi

Apologies my son informed me that we used the component cables as a draw to pull the hdmi cable through then they went in the car audio install so only have a hdmi cable

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
I do have an HDF2 (HDMI to VGA/YUV)- though not much use if the analogue cables have been removed!

We have an 'open box' Linker (current Spec) listed on our webshop.

Joe