HD Fish tonight - Aquariavision

K

kwalitycounts

Check out Artsworld programme at 02:00 - Aquariavision - looks like they're giving us HD wallpaper :)

Yeah I saw that earlier yeaterday and have stuck it in the planner.

Me too, plan to see what it is like this evening.

Mine only recorded 12 mins too :(

Well damn and blast.
Went to have a look this morning and it says part recorded due to a loss of signal:( .
It recorded 12 mins which took up 1% disk space, the first approx 90 seconds being the preceding prog.
The bit that it recorded was pretty damn good though.

Ultra2man said:
Well damn and blast.
Went to have a look this morning and it says part recorded due to a loss of signal:( .
It recorded 12 mins which took up 1% disk space, the first approx 90 seconds being the preceding prog.
The bit that it recorded was pretty damn good though.

Exactly the same here.:thumbsdow

It's on again tonight btw

and here. says 11mins part recoding, loss of signal

First time I have had a failed recording.

A brief look at what is did record showed excellent PQ though

Have just watched mine - stunning pq but just 12 minutes recorded. On again tonight at 2am so will try again.

I tried watching a bit of this last night, as i was still awake, but it said there was a technical problem with the HD channel.

The main Artsworld channel, which was supposedly not showing any programmes according to the EPG had the aquarium programme on. Not too sure why?

I think this will explain why every had failed recordings. :hiya:

Just watched it all the way through and its only a 10 min programme.
Halfway through approx got a brief message saying loss of signal even though there was a pic. It then continued to play to the end when the Artsworld logo appeared and said end of transmission for the night.

Had the same problem as everyone else first time. Recorded it lagain ast night and just watched some of it. Truly beautiful pictures and looks to run for about an hour. Nice

Stunning PQ to rival Planet Earth.
The commentary was a little dull though in comparison to Attenborough...:D

I take it from that there was no commentary, just bubbles?

i missed it!:(
when is it on again?:confused:

I thought it was going to be a HD version of the classic windows aquarium screen saver, just need the log fire now:)

chillo said:
i missed it!:(
when is it on again?:confused:

It's in the EPG again for 2am tomorrow morning.

I didnt record it last night as the Sky HD box is in my bedroom and I find its quite loud when its actually on. When its in standby it makes no noise at all, but I didnt want to risk it all firing up and the sound of it annoying me all night.

The HD box also kicks out a lot of heat when on and with the weather we are having I didnt want my room any hotter than it already is.

dkjc said:
Watching this for the first time and this is what HD should be about!

err, no, not really. :rolleyes:

Yes, excellent PQ, but I do hope HDTV has a little more to offer than eye candy :eek:

one_grim_reaper said:
I didnt record it last night as the Sky HD box is in my bedroom and I find its quite loud when its actually on. When its in standby it makes no noise at all, but I didnt want to risk it all firing up and the sound of it annoying me all night.

The HD box also kicks out a lot of heat when on and with the weather we are having I didnt want my room any hotter than it already is.

I've found taking the blanket off my budgie's cage at night and placing it over the Sky HD box ... helps.
The only downside RODDER'S my budgie goes bonkers, very temperamental.

dkjc said:
Watching this for the first time and this is what HD should be about!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

...a screen-saver?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom