• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD E1 @ toshiba shop cheshire oaks £129

HD E1 is £129 with 5 free films from the toshiba shop in cheshire oaks (outlet village)

They also had advertised to ep10 cheap aswell

Hope this helps someone whos looking for a bargain!

http://outlet.toshiba.co.uk/

Unit 6,
McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Cheshire Oaks,
Kinsey Road,
Ellesmere Port,
Cheshire,
CH65 9JJ.
0870 444 8939

Did it come with the 2 films in the box aswel?

Not sure - dont think the e1 does only the newer machines do
- I am just passing on infomation given to me by a friend

Nic Rhodes

Distinguished Member
It was £149 when I was there before christmas, how much was the XE1? I might be passing next week :)

It was £149 when I was there before christmas, how much was the XE1? I might be passing next week :)

Dunno sorry as Its second hand infomation! - It may be worth haggling with them!

Nic Rhodes

Distinguished Member
It was £375 before christmas but I thought I was broke but my balance was better today than I expected!!

Its a factory outlet store - the prices are instore and change all the time.

V

Veracocha

I got the same deal at Curry's on Christmas eve (£129). No films in the box but you still qualify for the 5 free films.

D

Deleted member 92943

Probably means the Designer Outlet in Ashford Kent is probably doing the same deals at their Toshiba store

rusty mechanic

hi guys and happy new year
i've read a few posts on here that currys and comet are selling the e1's for £149 or less so off i went into Nottingham looking for a good deal. to my horror, both shops tried to sell me an e1 for £199 or an ep10 for £299:eek: so i came home empty handed. what shocked me more was that both stores had hd dvd and blueray demos running and the picture looked no better than my yamaha dvd player on my philips lcd. now i'm hoping that it's just the shop setup not being so good.
i don't suppose anyone lives near Nottingham any has seen any good deals.

D

Deleted member 92943

It's the shop set-up. They have no idea to set up AV stuff in their stores

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
XE1 for £349.....................bargain. :)
Darn you lot - inciting me to spend money - visited the Ashford store and picked up two XE1s for the Living Room and my Work Flat. Too good a machine to ignore at that price :) Not sure what stock of the XE1 is like at present (has it been officially discontinued?) but they had 4 left in store as of 1030 this morning.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Darn you lot - inciting me to spend money - visited the Ashford store and picked up two XE1s for the Living Room and my Work Flat. Too good a machine to ignore at that price :) Not sure what stock of the XE1 is like at present (has it been officially discontinued?) but they had 4 left in store as of 1030 this morning.

Hi mate :)
Good choice. :thumbsup:
Stock is starting to run low......................so everyone keeps saying. :)
Not officially discontinued,but there is rumours. :eek:

tausifs

This sure has the smell of impending discontinued status for the E1/XE1.

Perhaps they won't declare it as such until they sell every last one of them shortly !

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom