• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD DVR portable DVR with 2.5 TFT LCD screen

westmoors

Standard Member
Does anyone know if some genius has written in English a D I Y manual on this Chinese made Dash Camera ? The usual trouble with the instructions, inscrutable would be a good description, minimal is insufficient to describe it. The manual supplied is a single paper sheet in minute printing describing each button but failing to tell you the sequence involved in getting to and re setting a value. It's a good little camera in operation for the price and had served me well until I forgot and let the battery go flat, it took some time to revive but all I want to do is alter the recording time of each "take" or " Loop" as they are only minutes long.

westmoors

Standard Member
I finally gave up, there is no customer support for this product, the so called manual is only a very small printed sheet and there is no explanation of how to access settings, the list is there but the detail on how to access is not and in trying to sort out how the sequence works I finally managed to change the whole mode setting on screen detail into Chinese characters and from there it was a lost cause, even demos given on Youtube show insufficient detail so I have had to bin it and buy a different make making sure it is supported and the manual is understandable !

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom