HD DVD's ASDA £4.93 Delivered!!!

Ordered a couple more

:D

Remaining 4 films + 1 game came today..all sealed..maybe order some more now.

Got all mine today along with some HMV titles....now to getting down to watching about 20 movies...lol

Gae

Anyone got Invasion yet? I received this email from them today. It doesn't sound promising. :(

Thanks for placing your order with us at TheHut.com, order no *******

We are experiencing some difficulties in trying to source your order for The Invasion from our suppliers. We will continue to try and obtain this for you however it may not be possible.

We will contact you again shortly when we have received further information from our suppliers.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or alternatively on 0870 240 8956 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,
TheHut.Com Team

Got that for Corpse Bride. Had it a while ago for Total Recall too and they eventually just cancelled it. Not very good really.

Remaining 4 films + 1 game came today..all sealed..maybe order some more now.

At these prices you would be a fool not too, that's what i tell the wife anyway

It's been 2 weeks since I ordered at TheHut and still no stock. Had an email today saying they "may not" be able to get my HD DVDs instock. Think I will just cancel and order at Play/HMV while I still can.

At these prices you would be a fool not too, that's what i tell the wife anyway

Thats exactly what i tell the wife too... as good an excuse as any.

Still waiting for Invasion (Didnt order Troy) but I cant see it discounted anywhere else.

Go on ordered it (Troy), you know you want too

Im still after TMNT and The Invasion, if my local Gamestation have a sealed copy of The Invasion may just get it there as i know they have it, but the shelf copy seemed pretty warn :rolleyes: (not preowned) just grubby marks etc.

As for TMNT im sure it'll come down in price elsewhere.. just finding where

Thats exactly what i tell the wife too... as good an excuse as any.

Unfortunately wearing a bit thin with my wife nowadays

30+ in the last month

I noticed The Host was missing from the list and after doing a search found it listed for £4.63. Placed an order and just got dispatch email so they have stock if anyone is interested.

LINK

I noticed The Host was missing from the list and after doing a search found it listed for £4.63. Placed an order and just got dispatch email so they have stock if anyone is interested.

LINK

Got the same email myself today

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom