HD-DVD Player+Discs, any value?

mr starface

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have finally retired my Toshiba HD-EP35KE, I have around 81 Films plus TV boxsets as per attached pics. Most of the films have never been watched! Tried a handful of discs and all worked first time so seem to be free of disc rot etc.

Seen a few bundles go on ebay so was just going to stick it all on there but wanted to check here first as would prefer to sell on AVF but not sure if any interest anymore or how much to ask for?

Anyone sell anything similar this year or know if people still buy HD-DVD stuff?

1608394117633.png1608394117629.png1608394117626.png1608394117622.png

Try on AVF first, then fleabay if you get no takers. You’ll have a bigger market on eBay, especially if you’re prepared to send stuff overseas.

Be prepared that it isn't worth anything.

Indeed, be prepared that most of those discs - especially Warner Bros titles - won't even work anymore.

Thanks both, will shove it up here now and if no interest then will take to fleabay.

Just tried around 8 discs and they worked fine (including several WB titles) but will obviously say I cant guarantee they all work.

Shameful I only ever watched a a handful of films on it!

Thanks both, will shove it up here now and if no interest then will take to fleabay.

Just tried around 8 discs and they worked fine (including several WB titles) but will obviously say I cant guarantee they all work.

Shameful I only ever watched a a handful of films on it!
Again, the rot can strike at any time.

I can watch my copy of The Departed until the 1hr 58min mark. No joke. After that, it doesn't work.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom