HD DVD Firesale @ Amazon Canada

TechyObsessed

Novice Member
Some bargains to be had here: Canadian dollar same exchange rate as US dollar according to the Beeb.

Mission Impossible Trilogy $28.99 CAN

Zodiac (2 Discs) $16.49 CAN

Face Off (2 Discs) $12.49 CAN

Things We Lost In The Fire $14.99 CAN

Flags Of Our Fathers (2 Discs) $16.49 CAN

Arctic Tale $16.49 CAN

Star Trek is $49.99 but may/may not get stung by customs.

Don't forget to mark as gift at checkout.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.htm..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=393189501&pf_rd_i=128059011

tonyjg

Standard Member
make sure you check out the SHIPPING RATES and times.

Shipping to Australia - on the cheapest method - DOES TAKE 3 mths to get here.

It moves on the slowweesstt boat that they can find.

I wouldn't recommend Amazon.ca to anyone - they're too slow for comparable shipping with the other stores.

Marc

Distinguished Member
unfortunately as usual, international shipping from amazon kills the bargain, i put face off and zodiac in my basket and the total was close to $39 dollars (£20). Not really worth it considering the format is dead.

tonytigerrr

Novice Member
I've just ordered Star Trek - hopefully wont get stung by customs...

Techy, what do you mean by ...

Don't forget to mark as gift at checkout

Does this affect how customs deal with it - and how do you do it ? There is an option to add a gift note or wrapping - is this what you mean ?

nwgarratt

Don't forget to mark as gift at checkout

Does this affect how customs deal with it - and how do you do it ? There is an option to add a gift note or wrapping - is this what you mean ?

It gets marked as a gift on the customs slip. It is supposed to up the customs limit to £36 but this does not work. It used to many many years ago before customs caught on as everyone was doing it. Now it makes it stand out even more as it looks like someone it trying to avoid charges.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom