HD DVD drive In Stock @ play.com

any idea whether this includes the king kong dvd and media remote

me too fingers x'ed

thanks fella, lets hope its not the same as the console itself when the item is in stock and they system says it is but all the pre-orders cover all the stock.

Does it include King Kong? No details on the site to say otherwise.

Took 21 minutes for them to sell out again.

Wonder if the retailers have had a delivery today also?

Somebody phoned from a different forum and a rep said it didn't include KK! Not sure whether it's true or not though - I would have thought they wouldn't stop KK this quickly!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was, that is usually the case.

I ordered one anyway though.

I'm sure I read a post you made last week to the HD-DVD poll saying you had no interest in the add-on? What made you change your mind then? :D

order taken too....whats this mean

A bit of google searching suggests that "Order taken" essentially means "waiting for stock"...

I just spoke to play.com apparently they dont have any in stock and havent had any in stock recently.

Our orders are effectively preorders :confused: which will be fulfilled when the stock comes in. The rep wasnt sure why they were listed as in stock today, he assumes this is either in anticipation of new stock or a system error..

Could someone else phone them and check their order status?

JOKE. i ordered mine when it was in stock, so i expect a drive. if they need to give the stock to earlier pre-orders, it should NOT be listed as in stock then should it?? JOKE

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom