• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD DVD drive In Stock @ play.com

swanny78

me too fingers x'ed

drevil2nd

thanks fella, lets hope its not the same as the console itself when the item is in stock and they system says it is but all the pre-orders cover all the stock.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Somebody phoned from a different forum and a rep said it didn't include KK! Not sure whether it's true or not though - I would have thought they wouldn't stop KK this quickly!

swanny78

order taken too....whats this mean

swanny78

kamaran

I just spoke to play.com apparently they dont have any in stock and havent had any in stock recently.

Our orders are effectively preorders :confused: which will be fulfilled when the stock comes in. The rep wasnt sure why they were listed as in stock today, he assumes this is either in anticipation of new stock or a system error..

Could someone else phone them and check their order status?

Millertime9

JOKE. i ordered mine when it was in stock, so i expect a drive. if they need to give the stock to earlier pre-orders, it should NOT be listed as in stock then should it?? JOKE

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom