HD-DVD complete Matrix trilogy £29.99 @ play

Bit late, but, £14.99 in stock

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=DAP0300

Bit of topic, but there's a guy on ebay selling heroes season 1 new and sealed with starting bid £10 and £3 postage - he's selling loads. Got mine today (was £13.50), still got the HMV online sales sticker on it where he paid £13 at start of month haha

got mine in gamestation at the weekend for the £14.99 adveritsed:thumbsup:

Just ordered mine from Gamestation for 14.99 , prices seem to be starting to go back up on the box sets , could be cos theyre not making anymore and stock its limited , or maybe they are just robbing b,stards !

I have a set i'm looking to sell and will list in the classifieds when i can be bothered to get around to it.

Still gonna wait for the Ultimate set to come down in price.

£14.99 instore at gamestation in grimsby

they also had loads of hd dvds for £7.99

gamestation has sold out of these online, has anyone seen them still instore? i never got around to bagging one and want it now! play et all dont have it anymore. i will check the leeds store next time im there but if anyone has seen one online id appreciate the heads up:smashin:

gamestation has sold out of these online, has anyone seen them still instore? i never got around to bagging one and want it now! play et all dont have it anymore. i will check the leeds store next time im there but if anyone has seen one online id appreciate the heads up:smashin:

They have it for £14.99 in the Bradford store mate, I was in there Friday. Noticed you were from leeds so though I'd let you know.

I was in the Leeds center store yesterday and they had it in stock one copy for £14.99.

I already got the Matrix trilogy, but thanks for letting me know about the voucher code.:thumbsup:

Whats the amount for? or is it % of total? & How long is it available for?

PS if their is a forum for voucher codes, let me know as im about to buy a load more hd-dvds from Play & HMV

Cheers in advance

gamestation has sold out of these online, has anyone seen them still instore?
Edinburgh (Princes Street) had them today - bit far for you but...

I was in the Leeds center store yesterday and they had it in stock one copy for £14.99.

thats great, thanks for the info! ill have to get my arse in gear and motor or there will be none left at all. bradford i could do but edinburgh is slightly off my radar for hd dvds...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom