HD-DVD and Blu-Ray bargains at EzyDVD

demented_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Was just over at EzyDVD.com.au and noticed that they have some good deals on HD discs.

The HD-DVD deal is two for AUS$50 (including GST) from a choice of 24 Universal titles. This is an excellent deal and the choice of titles is very generous.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/promo.zml?pid=648&ddat=1&dsal=1&dper=1

The Blu-Ray deal, however, pales in comparison. The offer is buy two get one free and you get to choose from a choice of twelve titles.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/promo.zml?pid=647&ddat=1&dsal=1&dper=1

I just ordered the HD-DVDs of RAMBO 2 and 3 for around £22 delivered. Also, if you purchase before September 6 you will be entitled to pre-order shipping which is slightly cheaper.

I pre-ordered Rambo 3 some time ago then they dropped the price.
They emailed me and told me I would be getting it at the reduced price.

Thing is that I order one at a time to avoid custom charges (it's the Royal mail handling fee that really grates me).

Even though it says it's a 2 for AU$50 deal, the website will allow you to buy individual titles and you'll still be charged the reduced rate (i.e. AU$25 for one title). :thumbsup:

I've ordered First Blood (Rambo) & Children of Men separately to avoid any potential customs charges. :smashin:

Here is the full list of HD-DVD titles in the offer :
2 Fast 2 Furious
American Werewolf in London
Apollo 13
Backdraft
Bourne Supremacy
Children of Men
Chronicles of Riddick
Doom
Fast and The Furious
Fast and The Furious 2
First Blood (Rambo)
Rambo II
Rambo III
The Holiday
Hulk
Jarhead
King Kong
Miami Vice
Mummy Returns
The Mummy
Serenity
Smokin Aces
Total Recall
Van Helsing

Very good post - thanks for the tipoff. How long do they take to turn up? I've had stuff from aus in the past, and it was a lethargic 2-3 weeks, which is fine at this price.

My order was posted on Thursday (06/09) and arrived today :clap:

I placed 2 separate orders but they were posted in one package.
EzyDVD seem to be "customs friendly" though, because they have marked the value of the package down. :smashin:

Got my Rambo 3 yesterday too.
Customs valure was $10 Aus dollars.
So yes they are marking it down to get by customs.

Checked my Mastercard statement and the disc came to £11.34.

Noticed my Rambo 3 is in DTS HD MA whilst my UK Rambo 2 is in DTS HD HR.

Mine were shipped yesterday so I should get them early next week. EzyDVD are pretty quick with shipping, I do find DVD Crave to be a tad faster though.

Just over £11 each for these films is a real bargain.

I bought Bourne Supremacy yesterday from EZDVD and used the paypal option. It came to £11.57. Bargain.

I was going to test out DVDCrave but they didn't have The Rock or Con Air in stock.

order last week rambo 1 and arrived in less then a week with no import tax recommended website

I just ordered 4 titles HD-DVD, none in stock but at such low prices I can wait, 2.3 dollars to a pound is very good!!!

Ditto, Rambo arrived today.

16 days from order to letterbox.

Cheers

Benzol

Glad you found it useful, I am hoping that mine will be waiting for me at work tomorrow.

Silly question - do the Oz HD-DVDs have that standardized grey spine formatting the Universal UK releases had?

Nt sure if this is posted anywhere else but..

..it's free delivery for a limited time if you pay via paypal on items that are in stock.

just ordered American WW In London and Children Of Men on HD.

Combined cost about £19!

Nt sure if this is posted anywhere else but..

..it's free delivery for a limited time if you pay via paypal on items that are in stock.

just ordered American WW In London and Children Of Men on HD.

Combined cost about £19!

I believe that its only free deliveries in Austrailia

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom