• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD demo disk?

Andy_Jack

Established Member
The other day whilst looking at some screens for sale in curry's, the LG sets had a fantastic running demo on them. Various pictures of women (not saucy) vistas, the sea, balloons, sport, food and various other things. I would love to get hold of a demo like this to set my TV up. Does anyone know where you can obtain something like that? I would purchase a HD DVD with quality views on it if I could get one. Something that loops fantastic tropical scenery or mountain scapes.

Can such a disk be purchased?

cheers

Andy.

Blue Triangles

Established Member
On Play.com they have a series of HD-scape HD-DVD's. These are -

Exotic Saltwater aquarium
Antartica dreaming
Hawaii
Great southwest
Visions of the sea
Fireplace

These are the ones available at the moment, priced £9.99 each I think, with more to follow.....

Just to add, you can loop these to play over and over.

NonPayingMember

Previously Liam @ Prog AV
Loads also on Amazon and other regualr DVD shops! You're just not looking hard enough LOL!!!

However to setup your screen, you want the HD-DVD version of the Digital Video Essentials (HD-DVE) which is an actual setup disk not just a load of cool HD shots with various colour filters etc.

Andy_Jack

Established Member
Loads also on Amazon and other regualr DVD shops! You're just not looking hard enough LOL!!!

However to setup your screen, you want the HD-DVD version of the Digital Video Essentials (HD-DVE) which is an actual setup disk not just a load of cool HD shots with various colour filters etc.

I have looked quite hard. Most at this current time are HD, I want Blu-ray.:spam:

brad

Established Member

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom