HD Capture

akane_1984

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking information on how to setup HD capturing for my Xbox 360. Can someone explain to me the equipment I need and how to get it all up and running?

many thanks in advance

I need to start recording online goals in Fifa driving me nuts some of the goals I have scored against friends and can't show them off :D

scratch the hd capture title just seen prices of some of the cards. i'd be happy enough to capture in SD! lol

This recent story from the Register looks very interesting. here

"Microsoft is developing a universal in-game gameplay capture system for the Xbox 360, an industry mole has claimed.

The revelation comes from an unnamed developer, who – at the recent Tokyo Game Show – said: “We’d love to have video capture in our game, but why work on something that the platform holder is already developing?”

Microsoft wouldn’t be coerced into confirmation of the Xbox 360 feature, when pressed for comment by website Kotaku. However, Scott Austin. Director of digital games at Microsoft Live, said: “I'm not going to comment on video capture, but you can assume we are thinking about ways to make things more interactive.”

Video capture of any moment within any game played on the Xbox 360 is definitely possible, and Microsoft has already shown its willingness to embrace in-game video capture.

The system would allow action from any title to be saved as a video file which players could show to chums or upload to the likes of YouTube."

Regards,

Simon

sounds good be interested to hear further developments on this article.

This recent story from the Register looks very interesting. here

"Microsoft is developing a universal in-game gameplay capture system for the Xbox 360, an industry mole has claimed.

The revelation comes from an unnamed developer, who – at the recent Tokyo Game Show – said: “We’d love to have video capture in our game, but why work on something that the platform holder is already developing?”

Microsoft wouldn’t be coerced into confirmation of the Xbox 360 feature, when pressed for comment by website Kotaku. However, Scott Austin. Director of digital games at Microsoft Live, said: “I'm not going to comment on video capture, but you can assume we are thinking about ways to make things more interactive.”

Video capture of any moment within any game played on the Xbox 360 is definitely possible, and Microsoft has already shown its willingness to embrace in-game video capture.

The system would allow action from any title to be saved as a video file which players could show to chums or upload to the likes of YouTube."

Regards,

Simon

This slipped under the radar would love to see this implemented. Definatly looking out for this.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom