1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd 5 wire remote

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by yelloboy, Jul 15, 2005.

1. yelloboy

yelloboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, ive recently bought a hd 5 and im looking for a wire remote. I went into my local Sony Centre and they said they are still making a remote specifically for the hd 5 and nothing was available at the moment.

By doing some searches ive seen alot of people going for the RM-MC40ELK. Is this probably the best remote to go for at the moment??

Thanks in advance.

2. 17mika

17mika

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It seems so.

3. booges

booges

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Mike_manchester

Mike_manchester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use the RM-MC40ELK and it is excellent.

Re Sony Centres, regrettably many of the staff that work in them have no knowledge of and no interest in the Sony product range.

The one closest to me is not bad and there are a couple of enthusiasts there luckily, but i can think of several others populated by eager salesmen who just say "yes" to everything and will happliy bull**it you about products until you buy them - you can actually see them studying the product card / advertising for information as they are trying to sell it to you and desparately turning the product around in their hands, trying to get some clue as to the functionality !!!!!

It seems so odd to me that if you work in a sales environment with just one product line, you dont mug up on that product line (and the oppositions).