1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD 32D25? Any good?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Mr_Fantastic, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I have been meaning to get a new TV for a long time (last year I think it was :confused: ) but I have recently moved home so have had a great deal of other things to sort out. I am now back to looking for a new set and hope I can find something suitable this time.

I have notived the new? :confused: JVC HD-32D25 available on a couple of sites, but only getting a small mention on Jvc's site in the news section. It says it is new on the Jvc site but I saw references to this set going back to 2003. On the Jvc site they don't seem to know whether the name is HD-32D25 or HV-32D25, the second one is an old model? Does anyone know anything about this TV? I suppose I should be looking for something that can do Hi Def stuff but I don't know whether any CRT's can do this. This model is supposed to have 1250i but I do not know whether it handles any Hi Def stuff. The connections on it look pretty decent with the important component input for my DVD player. I don't know whether it has any "issues" with component input though. It doesn't have a freeeview decoder unfortunately which seems a bit stupid as it is getting closer to Analogue switch off. So does anyone know anything about it?