HCPC Case

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Parmenion, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Parmenion

Parmenion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    This is one of the few times I've stepped inside the doors of this part of the forum so be gentle....

I have wanted a scaler to improve the picture on a CRT projector but I have finally given up having decided that I just can't afford even second hand prices.

With this in mind I have bought (nearly) a (nearly) finished HCPC. Details are in the for sale forum, the seller is robocook.

Rather than submit this to the tender mercies of me local shop (!) I was wondering if there were any users/builders/enthusiasts who would be prepared to lend a helping hand. I'm not asking for someone to do free work, I'm happy to part with some hard earned, I just want to find someone who has previous experience of this particular side of pc building.

I live in North London/Herts and make a cracking cuppa

regards

Parmenion

p.s. I am also a pole dancer in my spare time......... :laugh:

2. Parmenion

Parmenion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Bump^

3. Peter Parker

Peter Parker
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,760
    I have a great deal of respect for Pole dancers, after all, some of them were fighter pilots in WWII. :)

I'm a little too far unfortunately, but there must be someone near you. Maybe they just don't like tea?

Gary.