• We are currently running a full reindex on the database following a problem yesterday morning (Thursday 5th December).
    This will take a few hours to complete and during this time, search results will be incomplete or non-existant. Apologies for the inconvenience.

HCC wants you!

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Are you an AV addict? Home Cinema Choice will shortly be publishing a feature about its readers and we want you to take part. Click here.

A

activ8_me

Hi

I am that much off an AV addict that after fitting my own and friends cinema systems and TVs I decided to go into business myself part time offering my services to others. So far it has been a resounding success as this month of December I have fitted 7 Cinema systems from Sharp Home Cinema in a box to a Bose Lifestyle 38 to Kef KHT 2005.2 with Denon AVR 1906.

I am throughly enjoying what I do as I love finding clients bargains and enjoy meeting the people I come into contact with, making some friends in the process. I also have got some great prices on cables and interconnects so every customer of mine makes a saving over the RRP. I would love to be featured and show of the system I have which is modest but is wife friendly and for as Child friendly as I can make it (he is 10 months)

Sean (North Wales

L

Leporello

Who do they think they're kidding with this invitation and why should I help a magazine which I read occasionally sell it's advertising space? There is absolutely no benefit to the readers in this nonsense.

Happy New Year to all.

Leporello.

Top Bottom