Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

HCC wants you!

Discussion in 'AVForums News & Notices' started by Stuart Wright, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,395
    Are you an AV addict? Home Cinema Choice will shortly be publishing a feature about its readers and we want you to take part. Click here.

2. activ8_me

activ8_me

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I am that much off an AV addict that after fitting my own and friends cinema systems and TVs I decided to go into business myself part time offering my services to others. So far it has been a resounding success as this month of December I have fitted 7 Cinema systems from Sharp Home Cinema in a box to a Bose Lifestyle 38 to Kef KHT 2005.2 with Denon AVR 1906.

I am throughly enjoying what I do as I love finding clients bargains and enjoy meeting the people I come into contact with, making some friends in the process. I also have got some great prices on cables and interconnects so every customer of mine makes a saving over the RRP. I would love to be featured and show of the system I have which is modest but is wife friendly and for as Child friendly as I can make it (he is 10 months)

Sean (North Wales

3. ufitsy

ufitsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +341
    A Forum member appears in the January(06) edition of Home Cimena Choice

4. Leporello

Leporello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Who do they think they're kidding with this invitation and why should I help a magazine which I read occasionally sell it's advertising space? There is absolutely no benefit to the readers in this nonsense.

Happy New Year to all.

Leporello.