HCC marantz sr5200 review

stuarthaines

Standard Member
Reaction score
the review in this months HCC (does anyone here still read it???) seems to be of the SR7200 or at least the pictures are. Do HCC actually test these amps or just make up reviews? Or are they just lazy in the picture department? or am i being too anal?

My vote is for the last mentioned option.

Is it out already? I've got the 7200 - must see what they think of it. Not that I'm bothered.

Anyway, glad to see they got the review in just in time for the next range to come out (7300):p

It never ceases to amaze me how far behind the mags are with reviewing kit. They may very well be a good reason for this (planning content in advance, supply of demo units etc) But when you have to wait 6 - 12 months from launch to a review...

Is there a website anywhere along the lines of anandtech or toms hardware (PC component review sites) that get the latest gear and report on what they find? They get donated toys to play with by harware manufacturers for the free publicity.

Anyone fancy setting one up??? :rolleyes:

I'd set one up if it meant I get to keep the "toys" I review "favourably".

I'd start with the latest Sim2 DLP, Stewart 7ft tensioned screen, Lexicon MC12, Bryston poweramps and Denon A1 DVD player. These would all score an impressive 5 stars.:devil:

I can see that you would apply the same levels of integrity and objectivity to the subject as myself. ;)

Got to be a great way to get to play with all the new stuff without paying though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom