1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HCC - JUNE 2001 - Anthea Turne's Home Cinema!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Ace007, May 19, 2001.

1. Ace007

Ace007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just picked up this months HCC and was VERY surprised to see Anthea Turner's Home Cinema. I am quite impressed what a Lovely LARGE screen she has!

I also must say it's very neat and TIDY! (typical woman! ;))

I am Glad to see the Ladies getting in on the act!! Hope to see more in the future.

Cheers
    Ace

PS - Has anyone else picked up a copy yet?

2. Stuart M. Robinson

Stuart M. Robinson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ace007,

That's one of Gecko's custom installs (same people who are sending folks the DTS discs). I've offered my services if they are ever contracted to install Nicole Kidman's home theatre…

Stuart M. Robinson
    SMR Group – http://www.smr-group.co.uk/

3. stefinch

stefinch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    YES! nice room and gear for yet another budget of just 60k. How many installs is that costing a similar amount this year, must be 4 out of 5 edition's surely. :mad:

4. Jason_B

Jason_B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Stefinch

I'm afraid I have to agree with you there. It very nice to see the £60K setups, but I would love to see more budget setups.

Great to see your updated website, am I right in thinking it was done for under £10K? If so, I might be asking for some help in the near future :)

Cheers

Jason

5. stefinch

stefinch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI JASON_B,
    Yes! my room was done for around 8k so far that's for the conversion of the room and all the gear in it, but I keep spending money on it little tweaks here and there.
    If you need any help just send us an E-mail, cheers......STEVE.