1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HCC FORUM FAULT

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by MrFurious, Sep 9, 2000.

1. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,492
    When i tried to post a topic this morning the forum told me i was'nt a registered user????I had to register again using the same user name as before??what the hell happened.Any way heres a question,how do movietyme send their dvds,isit by royal mail and if so does ut require you to sign.Thanks in advance....

------------------
    DO OR DO NOT,THERE IS NO TRY...........

2. Blade

Blade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    An email was sent out to all forum members recently. All forum members with permanently invalid email addresses get their forum membership deleted. There were 4 or 5 this time. We do this to ensure that
    1) forum members don't miss out on the free prize draw
    2) we can contact forum members should they commit a horrid sin
    3) we don't get irritating mail failure messages when we send out an update.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mr Furious,

I've had this log on problem too. It's all to do with those darn cookies (temporary internet files or whatever you have) I think.

The best thing is to save your passwords in your PC's browser. Also set your browser to auto complete. This applies to IE only I assume. Just make sure nobody else has access to your PC.

Also every now and again go into your HCC member "Preferences" and save everything.

Movietyme use standard shipping (as far as I can see) and you don't have to sign for he package.

------------------
    Gary

A Phased Plasma Rifle In A 40 Watt Range®

www.aphasedplasmarifleina40wattrange.com

[This message may have been edited by Jack Straw, MP]