HBO's I Know This Much Is True TV Show Review & Comments

Evinger

Thanks for the Review Cas; I have a lot of time for Mark Ruffalo, so a double portion would be good - will watch out for this popping up on iTunes or Amazon.

RiceRocket

Wow a 9/10! Respect your opinion but for me so far it's a 7.5, really good in parts but drags in others I think due to the episodes being a tad long & given it's hardly cheery.

steviedr

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the review, we actually watched the trailer a few nights back, 5 more eps of better call saul to go and then straight into this , looks fantastic.

DrHarvey12

Thx for the review Cas.

I'll probably wait till I can watch all the episodes together but I have added it to my watchlist so looking forward to trying this in a few weeks time. Well, maybe not looking forward to it as it sounds like it's not going to be "enjoyable" in one sense however I'm sure I will come away from it with something positive. Even if it's just, "wow - I'm glad I have gotten through it"!

rob99

binged the first 4 yesterday absolutely superb but like others have said grim story if the 6 had been available I’d have watched them all in one sitting
great review Cas

steviedr

Distinguished Member
On the 4th ep now, man, Ruffo is superb, so believable as the 2 brothers.
A little insight to the making of, superb use of motion capture and acting.

Hampy1972

Waiting for the finale this weekend.

Mark Ruffalo performance rivals Jared Harris in Chernobyl from last year.

Utterly mind blowing especially in a double role....

Been a hell of a ride and lots of WTF moments. I have heard the book is amazingly brilliant. Written by Wally Lamb.

10/10 all day every day.

steviedr

Distinguished Member
Been thinking the same @Topmetom 2 but you should spoiler that comment.

Hampy1972

Great finale, very emotional but the whole series as been on a knife edge.
In my top ten of TV 2020 so far with Zero Zero Zero, Devs and The Outsiders.

I would be very disappointed if Ruffalo is not nominated.

10/10