HBO Max launches on Roku devices - news discussion

I know nothing about Roku, is this a UK based product? If not, any news on how us Brits are going to get access to this content?

I know nothing about Roku, is this a UK based product? If not, any news on how us Brits are going to get access to this content?
Roku has been widely available in the UK for a while now, they offer sticks like the Amazon Firestick but Roku is much more complete. in the amount of streaming services they offer.

Roku has been widely available in the UK for a while now, they offer sticks like the Amazon Firestick but Roku is much more complete. in the amount of streaming services they offer.
Question is HBO MAX available on Roku UK? As this article might just be copied from USA Press.

Question is HBO MAX available on Roku UK? As this article might just be copied from USA Press.
Roku US yes. HBO Max is coming to Europe in 2021 but because HBO has a deal with Sky, we might get the shaft here in the UK.

Don’t know how I’ll get to watch WW84 here in Wales as all cinemas closed. Probably have to wait for the 4K uhd blu Ray release. Hope it’s not too long.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom