Hay Bales

V

vulkan75

Lovely shot steve....These square bales are like rocking horse...these days,ive been looking for some as it happens.

great sky:thumbsup:

onefivenine

Nicely exposed but I reckon a higher shooting angle would add more to this shot and give it a more involving perspective. Rather than a really thin line of interest.

This one doesn't really do a lot for me personally.

Nice to see someone try something different from the usual hay bale shot though.

:thumbsup:

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Nicely exposed but I reckon a higher shooting angle would add more to this shot and give it a more involving perspective. Rather than a really thin line of interest.

This one doesn't really do a lot for me personally.

Nice to see someone try something different from the usual hay bale shot though.

:thumbsup:

Thanks. Unfortunately I would need to grow over my paltry 5'8" to get a higher shooting angle but I see what you mean. I tried a few at a lower angle but they didn't really work out. I also need to seriously clean my sensor.........it's filthy!!!

Thanks for the comments :smashin:

D

Deleted member 152499

Nice shot Steve....are these on the A5 between Cannock and Telford?? Seem to recall seeing some square bales along there whilst driving to/from work...

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Yep, thats exactly where it is mate. If you look at the Flickr page I have even placed it on the map :smashin: It's just past Ivetsy bank

D

Deleted member 152499

Yep, thats exactly where it is mate. If you look at the Flickr page I have even placed it on the map :smashin: It's just past Ivetsy bank

Ivetsy Bank.....just two minutes drive from where I work (though I must clarify I don't work at the TOTAL petrol station....or The Bradford Arms either :smashin:)

D

Deleted member 152499

Where else is there to work??

You don't work at Utopia do you? :laugh: :eek:

:blush:* Oops, forgot to mention I didn't work there either.....I work for an IT Consultancy that is based out of some converted stables on the CEO's property. Nice :smashin:

*For other readers, Utopia is the local swingers place....so I'm told

onefivenine

Thanks. Unfortunately I would need to grow over my paltry 5'8" to get a higher shooting angle but I see what you mean. I tried a few at a lower angle but they didn't really work out. I also need to seriously clean my sensor.........it's filthy!!!

Thanks for the comments :smashin:

Tell me about it mate - 5'6" here! Shooting at crowded events is a nightmare... maybe Dave or Ally will give me a piggyback at the next meet ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom