Having spare games key ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildeKarde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably like a few of us there seems to be a load of keys I've accumulated from bundles over the years. As you're not allowed to sell on humblebundle duplicate keys but you can give them away for example would it be worth having a thread in here for specifically ones for playing on steam deck. Might save someone a couple of quid and will help at least have the keys used rather than sitting in a "to claim" pile ... we're not selling anything just helping out fellow gamers ...

Obviously I guess you'd want to avoid folk just joining or posting here to grab anything going free :D

You could have folk looking for a game or simply saying they have X spare ...

I think it's a good idea, I know this forum wants to follow rules but the restrictions coming into place are really making it a sparse place to be. No humble games to be sold, no more sharing Nintendo family memberships, most vouchers being banned from sale ie amazon!
So yes, free games/ swaps might be the only way forward unless that gets banned too?

I think it's a good idea, I know this forum wants to follow rules but the restrictions coming into place are really making it a sparse place to be. No humble games to be sold, no more sharing Nintendo family memberships, most vouchers being banned from sale ie amazon!
So yes, free games/ swaps might be the only way forward unless that gets banned too?
Thread locked only to make sure the idea flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom