Having Plasma replaced tomorrow, havent got all the packaging

playedalive

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi
Im hving my 50" samsung plasma replaced tomorrow and i cant find the boom part of the box that attaches the rest of the packaging to the main box. I am having a company called DSV come and pick it up.

Will they have suitable packing material on hand to help remove the tv or am i a bit stuffed?

Hi
Im hving my 50" samsung plasma replaced tomorrow and i cant find the boom part of the box that attaches the rest of the packaging to the main box. I am having a company called DSV come and pick it up.

Will they have suitable packing material on hand to help remove the tv or am i a bit stuffed?

Are they bringing the replacement with them? If so, I see no reason why they can't use the bottom of that (assuming it's the same set of course). I would definitely be wise to call them first then you will know for sure. :smashin:

Hi

I had my PS50A556S replaced yesterday by Currys and they had their own carry case to take the old one away. In my case they actually took the set out of the packaging while at the van and then carried it up to my flat. They then put the old one in the carry case and off they went.

I imagine it will be the same in your case.

Out of interest, which Samsung are you having replaced and what was wrong with it?

My second Samsung, while much better than the first has some dead pixels.. :( Thinking of sending this one back now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom