having issues connecting my xbox one to an xr steering wheel

cdsaredead

Standard Member
Reaction score
so i connect in the right order between the steering wheel and xbox one and then controller the controller buzzes and i get the red light on the steering wheel then nothing?? can anybody advise?
do i need to update the firmware for the contrller?
does the xbox need to be turned off when im making the connections?

Did you manage to sort this having the same trouble

no not mangaed it. have emailed the manufacturer support team, waiting for an answer..........still

Ok thanks I have tried everything the light comes on but won't work

so i connect in the right order between the steering wheel and xbox one and then controller the controller buzzes and i get the red light on the steering wheel then nothing?? can anybody advise?
do i need to update the firmware for the contrller?
does the xbox need to be turned off when im making the connections?
Hi, I had the same problem me and my br were trying to connect his but it wouldn’t, then we tried a different pad and it worked, hope this helps

I had this problem. It was because I was using a charging cable and not a data cable. As soon as I put the data cable in it worked fine.

I had this problem. It was because I was using a charging cable and not a data cable. As soon as I put the data cable in it worked fine.
I know this is like a year late, but I created an account just to say thank you! Spent hours trying to figure out why I couldn't get the wheel to connect to my ps4, trying a different USB worked instantly! Thanks again you hero <3

does anyone know where you can buy a data cable cannot find one anywhere

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom