1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't they fixed this yet?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by bonzobanana, Dec 26, 2004.

1. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +216
    I love fps games and this christmas I'm playing 'Call of Duty'.

So there I am about to burst a door down and shoot some more germans and then suddenly while I'm firing my own comrades run in front of my gun and get shot to pieces. I stop shooting as soon as possible but the germans are shooting at me and I'm dead. Really, really annoying. All the time they keep running in front of my gun. Other times they run ahead of me only for me to get shot to pieces from being attacked from both ahead and behind. If there's one thing these games need is more A.I. for your own comrades. Running in front of your gun while its firing is not what I call reasonable game AI.

Spoiler....

Also that runway bit where there seems to be infinite amount of german planes escaping. Whats that all about? You can just sit there in your tank shooting them down forever it seems if you don't move. I so much enjoyed shooting them out of the air with my turret that I must have bagged about 500 of them. Surely something like 60 would be enough. I don't believe that small airport had the capacity to store 500 transporters.

Still a very enjoyable game but absolutely no enhancement for xbox owners as far as I can tell.