Have you licked a game cart?

brydo666

Established Member
Reaction score
So today I learned that the game carts are coated with some substance to make them taste horrible so that young kids won't eat them. I had to give it a go.

I heard about this at launch...I obviously licked the Zelda cartridge as soon as I opened the case :D

Tastes pretty bad but not as bad as those youtubers made out for views!

I'm tempted now!

Only a few windows so far. But I'll give Mario Kart a go on Friday.

Tried it. They taste a bit rough, certainly enough to stop kids/pets eating them. I will say that I tried it on my copy of Lego City that arrived new, sealed from Amazon. I dare someone to try it on a cartridge they buy secondhand from CEX... :D :eek:

:zonked:

Could you imagine the classifieds?, only used a few times and never licked, or "wanted" mint unlicked cart.lol
Personally i think it's a big pisstake as tastes of nothing. (Had to try and now my zeldas worth a fiver less :rotfl:)

Could you imagine the classifieds?, only used a few times and never licked, or "wanted" mint unlicked cart.lol
Personally i think it's a big pisstake as tastes of nothing. (Had to try and now my zeldas worth a fiver less :rotfl:)

or a fiver more depending on what sicko buys it haha!

or a fiver more depending on what sicko buys it haha!

I'm sure in Japan some Kawaii high school girl has licked dozens and selling them on ebay for 15,000Y a pop

I'm sure in Japan some Kawaii high school girl has licked dozens and selling them on ebay for 15,000Y a pop

Send me the link!!!!

Edit - I just realised I've turned into that sicko I was referring to in my earlier post....the shame!

Send me the link!!!!

Edit - I just realised I've turned into that sicko I was referring to in my earlier post....the shame!

Lmao dont worry senpei.

Today it happened. The 'news' on the Switch said there was a Bomberman update, so I swapped out the Mario game cart. Turns out the 'news' is old news, no update waiting.

So I swapped back the Mario game cart, and for some inexplicable reason I licked the Bomberman one.

Yuck!

Its pretty damn unpleasant. Friend dared me too have a go and like a fool i did. Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for about 15 minutes even swilling it with beer.

Oh man now I need to do it.... you'd think the two posts above would deter me but no, for some weird perverse reason I want to lick a game cart too....I mean how yucky really is yucky!!

Oh man now I need to do it.... you'd think the two posts above would deter me but no, for some weird perverse reason I want to lick a game cart too....I mean how yucky really is yucky!!

Stay strong! As tempted as I am, so far I have managed to resist the licking of the cart and I dont want to be the last man standing :D

Do it! Do it! Do it!

You KNOW you want to!

Stay strong! As tempted as I am, so far I have managed to resist the licking of the cart and I dont want to be the last man standing :D

I haven't and have no inclination to either so we can be the last men standing

Do it! Do it! Do it!

You KNOW you want to!

Flashbacks to primary school peer pressure scenarios! fudge it I'm gonna do it when I get back and then do virtual hi fives with you lot after I've been accepted into the inner circle!!

Flashbacks to primary school peer pressure scenarios! fudge it I'm gonna do it when I get back and then do virtual hi fives with you lot after I've been accepted into the inner circle!!

Nooooo, another man down to temptation. Stay strong no lick brothers.

12424435_559378464224313_1044955888_n.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom