Have you heard of / used 'Silicon Group.co.uk'?

Originally posted by Bexlee
Some decent deals advertised on their site, but what are they like to deal with- reliability etc?

Bex
I have used this company loads of times for both media and components, never been let down yet! I do however go to the shop, I don't use mail order or whatever as I prefer dealing on a one to one basis!

Don't know what they are like mail order but shop wise they are very good.bargins are very good.They seem to buy things in job lots, you can go in one week and they are piled high ,next week they are gone and the don't get them back. A few weeks back i got 100 Acer 80min CDR in slim case for £15,£25 for 200.
I have overheard staff taking to costomers taking back bought stuff without to much problem.

Originally posted by adrenochrome
:nono: :nono: :thumbsdow

If you wish to express your dissatisfaction with a particular retailer then please elaborate.

You may wish to consider the forum guidelines re. libel here when doing so.

K.

Originally posted by kelvin
If you wish to express your dissatisfaction with a particular retailer then please elaborate.

You may wish to consider the forum guidelines re. libel here when doing so.

K.

i really don't think a few smilies constitutes libel :eek:

i was merely letting bexlee know that i didn't rate them very highly.

not against the law is it?;)

regards

adrenochrome.

Originally posted by adrenochrome
i really don't think a few smilies constitutes libel :eek:

I wasn't implying that it did, I was simply saying that if you wish to make your comments on a particular retailer known, then you need to elaborate on your experiences if you want to help other people make a reasoned decision.

The forum rules regarding libel are there to help you do that in a way which won't put the forums at risk :)

K.

Silicon Group .co.uk is the website for a group of three shops. They are computer components based retailers. The main shop is in Alloa near Stirling. The other two shops are in Edinburgh. They are currently advertising a sale on Radio Forth. My computer is hand built from components bought from them.The computer is over two years old and the only thing to fail has been the cooler fan on the processer. It failed about 4 months ago. Hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom