• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Have To Pay For Anytime Films ***

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Tried to watch a film just now on Sky Anytime and it lists a channel ive not seen before SBO HD, Now my question is why the **** am I trying to be charged for a film on anytime. Isnt that what the damn box office channels are for.

Moldiver

x39.jpg

SBO is Sky Box Office, they are just putting them in anytime so more people might see them.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

SBO is Sky Box Office, they are just putting them in anytime so more people might see them.

haha now I feel silly, didnt make the connection as I assumed Anytime was for premiers and such not for showing off box office stuff.

so many abbreviations for channels nowadays its not safe to assume anything lol

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
haha now I feel silly, didnt make the connection as I assumed Anytime was for premiers and such not for showing off box office stuff.

so many abbreviations for channels nowadays its not safe to assume anything lol

There are two services here Anytime+ which is the VOD system from broadband and does include PPV programming and Anytime (renamed as Showcase on Anytime+ enabled boxes which are the always free (according to your subscription) downloads from satellite which include Sky Premier movie channels downloads.

tut_gareth

I had the same thoughts initially when Cars 2 came onto anytime this weekend, its just sky being cheeky and trying to get you to pay for and watch box office films

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom