Have peoples lip sync problems now been resolved?

Aeropars

Hi guys.. the topic title says it all really. Anyone had their problem fixed?

I am getting more and more problems with lip sync which appear to be related to most things on sky anytime as well as anything I record. doesnt even have to be in HD!

Any opinions on this?

kenedin

Previously a hot topic on the forums, lip sync seems to have largely taken a back seat. I get the very occasional problem, but very short-lived.

Have you got the latest software for your box?

AVGadget

I've a fully up-to-date Samsung HD box and also had the dreaded picture-ahead-of-sound lip sync problems return in the last couple of weeks - it had seemed to sort itself out for a while, but is now pretty much appearing on most recordings (whether HD or SD) and anytime content.

It's really, really annoying me as there doesn't seem to be any solution.... :(

dscott21

I've a fully up-to-date Samsung HD box and also had the dreaded picture-ahead-of-sound lip sync problems return in the last couple of weeks - it had seemed to sort itself out for a while, but is now pretty much appearing on most recordings (whether HD or SD) and anytime content.

It's really, really annoying me as there doesn't seem to be any solution.... :(

Yep - me too!

I'm still having the picture ahead of sound issue and it's really annoying.

I also have the latest Samsung box fully updated.

Aeropars

Thats not good. I have no idea what the latest software is so not sure if I am up to date.

What is Sky's stance on this? Its taking away the pleasure of watching anything recorded or on Anytime so I have a good mind to ring up and demand compensation.

I get it on all programmes.
up to 200ms.
Although this is even longer delay on some SD programmes.
Thomson here.

andyr300

i get video ahead of the sound on mine, only seems to be on DD content though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom