1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have I Made As Mistake Buying This

Discussion in 'TVs' started by bigjonnyauk, Sep 12, 2003.

1. bigjonnyauk

bigjonnyauk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    HI ALL

a little insight to my story lol.

i have a tosh sd220 downstairs which i really like and was browsing aroung richer the other day when they had one on display just out of interest, i asked how much it was and he said cant sell ya that no remote with it (but i have one with mine)

he said its multiregion just no remote but if you got one i will let you have for 30 quid so i snapped it up

now i have a dodgey little 14 inch in the bedroom and it relly wont do any kind of justice to the dvd player so i have ordered the TOSH 24 INCH WIDESCREEN TV for 231 from empire

IS THIS TV ANY GOOD (remember only for bedroom) i cant find much on it in any forums hope its not a duffer

2. alexs2

alexs2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,674
    The Toshiba TV's generally get good reviews and offer good picture quality...I have one of their RPTV's and an old 28" TV which still gives great service and good picture quality after a few years of being abused by my kids....I don't think you'll be disappointed.